Biotechnological and antibiotic-free zootechnical additives to supply through compound animal feed to pigs in the rearing, fattening stage and pregnant mothers
This protection also makes Fortcell Feed® Swine resistant to extrusion, baking or pelletizing processes, without losing cellular activity of the probiotics.
Creates a favorable anaerobic environment for bifidobacteria in the intestine.
Promotes the beneficial gut microbiome that protects the host against pathogens.
- Improves piglet survival rate and pig reproductive capacity
- Improves zootechnical parameters with special incidence on weight gain and conversion (Field studies show improvements of up to 2 – 3% in gross margin)
- Stimulates the immunity of piglets, reduces the risk of diarrhea
- Its continuous use improves the sanitary status of farms
- Enables a significant reduction in the use of antibiotics
- Contains prebiotics that favor the conditions for the growth of the intestinal microbiome
- Works as a symbiotic in formulations specially designed for current challenges such as animal health and reproduction
- Specific formulations for the different productive stages of the animal: breeding, fattening and pregnant mothers
- Blocks potentially pathogenic flagellated bacteria (Salmonella, E. coli)
- Improves the antioxidant ability of the animal
- Neutralizes the toxin of pathogenic microorganisms such as Clostridium difficile
- Does not generate resistance
- Does not require a veterinary prescription
- Does not have withdrawal period
- If necessary, it can be used in combination with antibiotics to treat diseases
For the level of inclusion in diet Request Technical Datasheet
Deliver orally, as a premix for balanced feed, according to the recommended dose.
Gut health is of utmost importance in antibiotic-free production. Today, the general trend is aimed at reducing their use, thus seeking to stop the alarming increase in bacterial resistance to antibiotics.
Find in Fortcell Feed® the ideal ally to achieve improvements in production taking care of both human and animal health, without sacrificing profits and cost effectiveness.