Biotechnological and antibiotic-free zootechnical additives to supply through compound animal feed to broilers and layers
This protection also makes Fortcell Feed® Poultry resistant to extrusion, baking or pelletizing processes, without losing cellular activity of the probiotics.
Maintaining a stable intestinal microbiota is essential to prevent dysbacteriosis, which can predispose to infectious diseases of great importance. On a systemic level, Fortcell Feed® Poultry shows great efficacy when birds are in environments with the presence of immunosuppressive pathogens.
- Blocks potentially pathogenic flagellated bacteria (Salmonella, E. coli)
- Neutralizes toxins from pathogenic microorganisms such as Clostridium perfringens
- Enables more efficient use of nutrients, including energy, protein, and minerals
- Improves the survival rate of chickens and the reproductive capacity of females
- Decrease in mortality
- Improves zootechnical parameters with special impact on conversion index and average daily weight gain
- Improves the antioxidant ability of the bird
- Stimulates the immunity of poultry
- Improves body condition
- Improves reproductive performance
- Does not generate resistance
- Does not require a veterinary prescription
- Does not have withdrawal period
- Its continuous use improves the sanitary status of farms
- Enables a significant reduction in the use of antibiotics
- Contains prebiotics that favor the conditions for the growth of the intestinal microbiome
- Works as a symbiotic in formulations specially designed for current challenges such as animal health and reproduction
- If necessary, it can be used in combination with antibiotics to treat diseases
For the level of inclusion in diet Request Technical Datasheet
Deliver orally, as a premix for balanced feed, according to the recommended dose.
Gut health is of utmost importance in antibiotic-free production. Today, the general trend is aimed at reducing their use, thus seeking to stop the alarming increase in bacterial resistance to antibiotics.
Find in Fortcell Feed® the ideal ally to achieve improvements in production taking care of both human and animal health, without sacrificing profits and cost effectiveness.