Specific probiotics, prebiotics and essential oils formula to be used in feed and snacks for horses in all of their growth ages
Yeast cultures increase nitrogen digestibility, which translates into better use of forage protein and digestibility of some minerals.
Its use is vital during and after the use of antibiotics, to avoid ulcers, prevent diarrhea or in episodes that generate stress such as changes in diet, transport or expositions.
Fortcell Feed® Horses improves the digestibility of fiber (pectins, hemicellulose, cellulose) and protein by increasing the plasma concentration of amino acids and phosphorus even in high rations in phytates.
- In horses subjected to intense periods of training, it provides faster recovery and less tissue damage
- It increases milk production in mares and a higher concentration of protein, lysine and fat, consequently, the growth of the foal is faster during the first weeks of life
- Improves daily weight gain, body condition and physical appearance (coat quality makes it smoother and shinier)
- Modulates the immune system
- Assists in the digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Modifies and enables the growth of microbiome within the digestive tract
- Improves the reproductive performance and increases the availability of vitamin E, reducing free radicals
- Reduces the incidence of diseases due to its ability to stimulate the defense system
- Prevents colic and laminitis problems
- Decreases the accumulation of lactic acid crystals in muscle tissue
- Increases the production of volatile fatty acids that are an important energy source for horses
- Increases the synthesis of microbial protein and vitamins
- Does not generate resistance
- Does not require a veterinary prescription
- Does not have withdrawal period
- If necessary, it can be used in combination with antibiotics to treat diseases
For the level of inclusion in diet Request datasheet
Deliver orally, as a premix for balanced feed, according to the recommended dose.
Gut health is of utmost importance in antibiotic-free production. Today, the general trend is aimed at reducing their use, thus seeking to stop the alarming increase in bacterial resistance to antibiotics.
Find in Fortcell Feed® the ideal ally to achieve improvements in production taking care of both human and animal health, without sacrificing profits and cost effectiveness.